Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Photo Of The Day - Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This is something new I'm starting on this blog. I will post a "Photo Of The Day" every day that I can (which means that not every day will have a Photo Of The Day, but most will). Most of the images will have been photographed either the day of or the day before being posted as the Photo Of The Day. I will avoid using old photographs, but from time-to-time I may use an image that is more than one day old. I will also avoid using photographs that are or will be found elsewhere on the Blog, but (obviously) I reserve the right to change this personal policy anytime I wish (hey, it's my blog).

Without further ado, the very first Photo Of The Day:

Joshua Tree Sunrise - Rosamond, California
11/15/2011 at 6:12 am, shutter 1/15 (handheld), f8, ISO 800, Pentax K-x DSLR, 40mm

Click on the photograph to see it larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment