Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thought Of The Day: Crossroads Gallery, Tehachapi

Starting today, I have a semi-permanent exhibit at the Crossroads Gallery in Tehachapi, California. I had some photographs in a temporary exhibit at this gallery in both December and January.

If you are in the area, check it out! Let me know what you think.

On a different note, I was asked why I'm no longer (as of tomorrow) doing the Photo Of The Day. Instead, I'm now doing Photograph Of The Week, which is similar, but much less frequent.

To post a photograph daily takes a lot of time and effort. To meet the demand, sometimes I posted images that I really didn't want to. So by posting weekly instead of daily, the photographs should be a little higher quality. Also, Photo Of The Day took attention away from other aspects of this Blog, and I'd like to give those things the time they deserve.

Overall, I think this change will be positive.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment