Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Early Spring Walk

My daughter and I went for a walk around Tehachapi, California on Saturday, March 31. I brought along my Samsung NX200. My daughter was eager to help me find things to photograph.

It was a great daddy-daughter time that I will cherish.
Yellow And Purple - Tehachapi, California
Main Tracks - Tehachapi, California
Yellow And Orange Daffodil #1 - Tehachapi, California
Yellow And Orange Daffodil #2 - Tehachapi, California
Green Fly On Yellow Flower - Tehachapi, California
Door 112 - Tehachapi, California
Daughter - Tehachapi, California
Orange Glass - Tehachapi, California
Brown Eyes - Tehachapi, California
White Cherry Blossom - Tehachapi, California
River - Tehachapi, California
Orange Flower - Tehachapi, California
Gate Hinge - Tehachapi, California



No comments:

Post a Comment