Thursday, May 17, 2012

Arizona In April: Day 2 - Visiting

Day 1

Sorry it has taken so long to get these images posted. I've been very busy lately with several different projects. Details of those projects will come in the not-too-distant future.

Day 2 of the trip (April 20th) was low-key and much time was spent visiting family. There is always room for photographing, and my Samsung NX200 came in handy for that.
Prickly Pear Blossom - Goodyear, Arizona
Cactus Flower - Goodyear, Arizona
Prickly Pear Cactus - Goodyear, Arizona
Peg Board - Goodyear, Arizona
Age Of Apple - Surprise, Arizona
Purple Flowers - Surprise, Arizona
Unusual Plant - Surprise, Arizona
Water Pot - Surprise, Arizona
Tree Trunk - Surprise, Arizona
Back-Lit Fragile Flower - Surprise, Arizona
Red Flower, Spiky Pedals - Surprise, Arizona
White Flower Flames - Surprise, Arizona
Don't Cry - Surprise, Arizona
My son had some blueberry flavored milk that he spilled on the sidewalk. I had my camera on me, so I was able to quickly get a photograph. I had to play around with it in software to get the above image.
Ford Fairlane Headlight - Surprise, Arizona 
Dusk Corner - Surprise, Arizona
Handheld 1/8 second exposure about 20 minutes after sunset.
Night Waterfall - Surprise, Arizona
This was at a local park. I used a flat rock as a "tripod" and took advantage of the camera's self-timer. The scene was very dark and the focus was more-or-less a guess. This was a two minute thirty second exposure.
Cool Zebra - Surprise, Arizona
I used a flat surface again as a "tripod" for this half-second exposure.
Day 3


No comments:

Post a Comment