Friday, May 18, 2012

Evening Walk Through Downtown Tehachapi

The last two evenings I have taken a walk through downtown Tehachapi, California. I started out about 30 minutes before sunset and hung around until about five minutes after sunset.

Two days ago I brought along my Pentax K-x DSLR. While not my best camera, I like some of the creative post-processing that the camera can do.
Ace Is The Place For Reading - Tehachapi, California
Four Windmills And Train - Tehachapi, California
Little Red Flowers - Tehachapi, California
Red P, White AC - Tehachapi, California
Hoping For Life - Tehachapi, California 
Reflecting - Tehachapi, California
Last night I brought along my Samsung NX200 instead. This camera has much more resolution, is smaller and lighter, and is much more discrete for street photography than the K-x.
Lock - Tehachapi, California
Washer And Nut - Tehachapi, California
Top - Tehachapi, California

Train And Signal - Tehachapi, California
Signal Stand And Moving Train - Tehachapi, California
Blooming Pink - Tehachapi, California
Closed, Broke, And Removed - Tehachapi, California
Star Spangled Banner Light - Tehachapi, California
Window Shopping - Tehachapi, California
Because of how far away I was from this man, I had to crop 80% of this image out to get what you see above. The NX200 has so much resolution that you "zoom" by cropping.
Two Fast Bikes - Tehachapi, California

No comments:

Post a Comment