Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Photographs, Part 3

I've been trying to catch up with photograph sharing. With a few different projects going on, I got pretty far behind on posting images to this Blog.

These photographs were captured using a Samsung NX200, although the camera I used isn't important. Vision is what is important, and it was while photographing these images that I really felt that I began to realize my own unique vision.
Deer - Stallion Springs, California
The above image was an exercise in photo editing. Not only was it a massive crop, but it was extremely contrasty and also slightly out of focus. It should have been thrown away.
Five Deer - Stallion Springs, California
Dandelion Sunset - Stallion Springs, California
Wind Farm At Sunrise - Tehachapi, California
Steadfast Movement - Mojave, California
I love the above image, where I was able to capture the effects of wind. You have the unmovable pole contrasted with the wildly moving bushes, and the sunrise colors are great.
Weed - Tehachapi, California
Girl In Late Afternoon - Tehachapi, California
Wheat Grass - Tehachapi, California

Late Afternoon Mow - Tehachapi, California

Stink Bug - Tehachapi, California
The Road Home - Tehachapi, California

Tunnel Slide - Tehachapi, California
Red And Yellow Rose - Tehachapi, California

Rose Blossom Bush - Tehachapi, California

Pipes - Tehachapi, California

L Bracket - Tehachapi, California

No comments:

Post a Comment