Saturday, May 19, 2012

This Morning's Walk Through Downtown Tehachapi

After taking two evening walks through downtown Tehachapi, California, it was time to take a walk at sunrise.

I started out with my Samsung NX200. I didn't notice that the battery was almost dead and I failed to bring a spare. I did, however, bring a spare camera--my Pentax K-x.

The first three photographs were captured using the NX200. The final five were captured using my K-x and I did most of the post-processing for these images using the camera.
New Branch - Tehachapi, California
Gazing - Tehachapi, California
The World Out There - Tehachapi, California
Thunderbird - Tehachapi, California
Orange Cone - Tehachapi, California
Flowerwork - Tehachapi, California
Flower Design - Tehachapi, California
Water Color Flower Pedals - Tehachapi, California



No comments:

Post a Comment