Thursday, June 21, 2012

Phoneography, Part 9: Checking In

Parts 1-8

It's been a while since I last updated this series. That's because I have not used my cell phone camera very often lately. I got a new camera bag for my birthday, and that has helped me to bring along some of my other equipment when I'm out-and-about.

There have been some instances where I have used my cell phone for photography over the last two months. Here are those images, captured and post-processed using my cell phone.
Tree And Clearing Storm - Tehachapi, California

Sunrise Over The Desert - Mojave, California
Triangle - Kendall, California
Ocean Sunset - Desert Center, California
Sun Behind Lilacs - Tehachapi, California

Red Flowers In Evening Light - Tehachapi, California
Stack Train Sunset - Tehachapi, California

California Highway 14 - Rosamond, California

Butts - Palmdale, California

Bug Princess - Lancaster, California

Two Towers - Palmdale, California

No comments:

Post a Comment