Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tehachapi Mountain Park

I went hiking with my family in the Tehachapi Mountain Park just outside of Tehachapi, California.

I brought along a Samsung NX200. Compact interchangeable-lens cameras are far better than DSLRs for things like this because they're smaller and weigh less.
Resting #1 - Tehachapi, California
Resting #2 - Tehachapi, California
Girl On Bridge - Tehachapi, California
This was a dynamic range nightmare, with tons of contrast. Maybe I should have tried HDR processing.
Plant Life Among The Needles - Tehachapi, California
Pine Forest - Tehachapi, California
Dead Leaf - Tehachapi, California
Oak Branch - Tehachapi, California
Holga Tree Branch - Tehachapi, California
This is not a real Holga image--I did this in software. If it had been a real Holga image, it would have looked more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment