Thursday, July 19, 2012

San Diego In July, Part 1: Three Plastic Army Men

I just got back from a camping trip in San Diego, California. I captured over 500 images, so I have plenty to share over the coming week.

On the very first morning, I found three little plastic army men lying in the sand on the beach. I decided a project was in order: war photographs using these three plastic toys. However, just as the little boy lost the army men, so did I, one-by-one, over two days.

I used a Samsung NX200 to create these images.
Storming The Beach At Dawn - San Diego, California
Radioing For Help - San Diego, California
Guarding The Beach - San Diego, California
Jungle War - San Diego, California
Ready - San Diego, California
It's Clear! - San Diego, California
Go! Go! Go! - San Diego, California
In The Trenches - San Diego, California

No comments:

Post a Comment