Friday, July 20, 2012

San Diego In July, Part 3: Mission Bay At Night

Part 1 Part 2

I took my family camping in San Diego, California this last week. I captured over 500 photographs, and I've been working hard to get them post-processed and uploaded to this Blog.

I took my kids to the San Diego Model Railroad Museum, and those photographs can be seen here.

I spent a little time after dark along Mission Bay. I didn't forget my camera (in the case of these photographs, a Samsung NX200), and only forgot my tripod once. I'm fascinated by how colors are so much different after sunset. I also find long exposures of moving water to be interesting. So by photographing the bay at night, I was able to capture both. In some ways, it's nature's abstract.
Sleeping Sailboat - San Diego, California
Sleeping Ducks At Mission Bay - San Diego, California

Lights, Reflected - San Diego, California
Mission Bay Boats - San Diego, California
San Diego At Night - San Diego, California
Sea World From Across The Water - San Diego, California
Fireworks Over The Bay - San Diego, California
Sail Boat At Dusk - San Diego, California
The Beach After Sunset - San Diego, California

No comments:

Post a Comment