Sunday, July 22, 2012

San Diego In July, Part 4: Seven Photographs

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and San Diego Model Railroad Museum Review

Up to this point, I've tried to group the photographs by themes. For example, the last post in this series was night images of Mission Bay. Typically when I do travel posts, I keep the photographs in chronological order. This time I was trying something different. This post, however, does not have a theme (other than it's in chronological order). 

All of these photographs except for the last one were captured using a Samsung NX200. I can't stop singing the praises of this overlooked gem--most photography magazines and blogs completely passed over the camera in favor of the overpriced Sony NEX-7. The NX200 is my camera of choice. The only camera I'd recommend above it for someone on a budget (and who isn't these days?) is the Nikon D3200.

The last image was captured and post-processed using my cell phone. Smart phones are also overlooked as serious photographic tools, but they're very much capable, always with you, and it's super easy to edit and share the photographs.
Building Summer Storm - Adelanto, California
The above photograph was captured on the way to San Diego.
Bougainvillea -San Diego, California
Mission Bay Morning - San Diego, California
One Palm Tree - San Diego, California
Two Sails - San Diego, California
Colorful Tires - San Diego, California
Tunnel Of Time - San Diego, California
The above image was from my cell phone camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment