Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July In Review

July was a good month for the Roesch Photography Blog. It's hard to believe that it is already August!

I started this Blog a little more than a year ago, and I've been doing it seriously for about nine months. It took a little while to get rolling, but it's doing pretty well now.

There were more page views on this Blog in the month of July than any other month. People are finding the Roesch Photography Blog more-and-more. That's good because I feel there is quality, helpful content here. I've spent many, many, many hours putting everything together. I'm happy to positively add to the photographic continuum.

I also had more advertisement revenue in the month of July than any other month. No one pays me to do this Blog. I only earn money if you click on one of the ads and buy something. It doesn't equal an amount that makes up for the time and effort I put into this Blog. To quote Napoleon Dynamite, "That's like a dollar an hour!" This Blog isn't a job or career, but I'm very appreciative in these tough economic times to be financially compensated a little for what I do here.

And I certainly owe a big thank you to those who visit this Blog. Without you, none of this would continue to happen. If nobody visited, I would have stopped writing a long time ago. This Blog will continue just so long as there are people who enjoy it. So, thank you!

On an interesting note, here are the top five most viewed posts in the month of July:

#1: Thought Of The Day: Sony NEX-7 or Nikon D3200?

#2: Review: Samsung NX200

#3: Thought Of The Day: Canon Rebel T4i or Nikon D3200?

#4: Thought Of The Day: Sony NEX-7 or Samsung NX200?

#5: Thought Of The Day: Nikon D800 or Nikon D3200?

The top five most viewed posts that were published in July:

#1: San Diego In July, Part 1: Three Plastic Army Men

#2: Photography On A Shoestring Budget, Part 2: The Camera

#3: Photographic Vision: What It Is And How To Get It

#4: San Diego In July, Part 3: Mission Bay At Night

#5: San Diego In July, Part 4: Seven Photographs

No comments:

Post a Comment