Sunday, October 28, 2012

Just Returned From Vacation!

I returned home last night after spending 10 days on vacation. I drove almost 3,000 miles total, which is way too much time in the car over only 10 days. I planned to spend much time on historic Route 66, but ended up on the I-40 most of the time instead. I think if I had four or five more days to vacation, this trip would have been a lot better. Even so, I had tons of fun!
Sunrise At Cadillac Ranch - Amarillo, Texas
I captured about 1,000 images over the 10 days, mostly using a Pentax K-30 DSLR. I also used a Samsung NX210 mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera, but only after running out of batteries for the K-30. The NX210 is a perfectly capable camera with exceptional image quality at low ISO, but the K-30 is even more impressive. 

Over the next couple of weeks I'll share with you the images from this adventure plus many thoughts. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment