Sunday, November 11, 2012

Southwest Road Trip, Part 4: Chloe's Party

I was asked to photograph a baby shower while on vacation last month. This was a personal favor that I didn't mind doing at all. Normally I would charge money for this, but I did it for free this time.

I didn't bring anything other than a Pentax K-30 with a 18-55mm kit lens. I tried to have vision, even though, as the only guy at a girly event, I was completely out of my element.
Chloe - Allen, Texas
Fruit Pizza - Allen, Texas
Zebra Plates And Cups - Allen, Texas
Baby Game Time - Allen, Texas
Gifts - Allen, Texas
The Card - Allen, Texas
Book Bag - Allen, Texas
The Most Precious Thing - Allen, Texas
The Funny Story - Allen, Texas
Stuffed White Tiger - Allen, Texas
Aunt And Niece - Allen, Texas
Mom, Chloe - Allen, Texas
Chloe Upside Down - Allen, Texas
Mom - Allen, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment