My recommendation is to read the review of the NX200, which applies 99% to the Samsung NX210, and then read this review. The only significant differences between the two cameras are wireless capabilities and faster RAW processing with the NX210.
The Samsung NX210 is a compact interchangeable-lens digital camera with a 20 megapixel APS-C sized sensor. Here is what you need to know:- The camera has excellent image quality at low ISO and mediocre image quality at high ISO.
- The camera is quick to focus in daylight and slow in dim-light.
- There is no viewfinder (this will be a deal-breaker for some, but I don't think it is a big deal whatsoever).
- Exceptional user interface.
- Smaller and lighter than a DSLR, yet DSLR-like image quality.
- Reasonable price tag ($900 with a kit lens, can be found for as little as $600 if you shop around).
|White Road - Tehachapi, California|
|Dusting Snow #1 - Tehachapi, California|
|Purple Flowers - Albuquerque, New Mexico|
|Warm Fire - Albuquerque, New Mexico|
|Cold Apple Slices - Stallion Springs, California|
|Two Fingers - Albuquerque, New Mexico|
|Red And Yellow Flower - Stallion Springs, California|
|Pumpkin Painting - Stallion Springs, California|
|Pink And White Rose - Tehachapi, California|
|Gathering Pollen - Tehachapi, California|
|Beginning of Autumn - Tehachapi, California|