Monday, March 25, 2013

Dig Here, Said The Angel (Album Artwork)

I'm working on a photography project: creating album artwork for a band. This is not the first time that I've done this, but I'm especially excited for this particular project because I'm a huge fan of the band's music.

The album is called "Dig Here, Said The Angel" and the songs are more conceptual and less literal than what one typically finds on a rock 'n' roll record. Trying to place that concept into an image isn't easy. These images are my first attempts. I have some other ideas for photographs that I want to create, but I managed to break my tripod yesterday, so I'll have to wait until I fix the tripod I own or purchase a new one.

I'll post more details in the coming days and weeks, so stay tuned!











No comments:

Post a Comment