Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Photographer's Journey, Update 3

Over the last two weeks I have been working on a personal project called A Photographer's Journey. Put most simply, it is me photographing me photographing (not a typo). But it is much more than that. It is introspective. It is challenging. It is a journey.

Someone asked what equipment I've been using for this project. Equipment isn't important, vision is. But since I was asked, so far, a Pentax K-30 DSLR and a Samsung NX210 compact interchangeable-lens have been the cameras of choice. I have also heavily relied on an old (and broken) tripod. I used a bathroom as a studio.

I have the entire project on Flickr. The best place to follow it and keep up-to-date is to go to my Flickr page and follow the set. 

Here are a couple of recent photographs:
Hiding Behind The Camera - Tehachapi, California
Captured Determination - Tehachapi, California


No comments:

Post a Comment