Thursday, May 16, 2013

Grand Fire Near Frazier Park, California ... Or, How I Made The News

The Grand Fire has been burning near Frazier Park, California since about noon yesterday. From the neighborhood that I live in one can get a great view of the smoke, across on the other side of the well-known and historic Tejon Ranch. Tehachapi News, the local affiliate of the Bakersfield Californian, asked for photographs of the fire captured from the Tehachapi area. I don't usually give away images, but in this case I thought it would be appropriate.
Front Page of the Tehachapi News Website
This morning I woke up to find one of my photographs right on the home page of the Tehachapi News website. That's pretty cool. I'm not sure if it will end up in the print edition.

There are two images of mine in the news article. Check it out here!




No comments:

Post a Comment