Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Horse Photographs

Sometimes I notice a theme when I go through the images that I've created. My daughter loves horses. It is not a big interest of mine, but she is really excited about them. Perhaps that is why I've photographed them as much as I have.

These are some of my favorite horse photographs that I've created over the last couple of years. A bunch of different cameras were used, it doesn't really matter which ones. Vision is what matters, and not equipment. They are in no particular order.
Horse At Fence - Onyx, California
Horse Speak - Onyx, California
Horsepower - Tehachapi, California
Horse Eye Reflection - Corona, California
Two Night Horses - Tehachapi, California
A miniature scene.
Four Horses - Tehachapi, California
Another miniature scene.
Horse Power - Tehachapi, California
Horsing Around - Bakersfield, California
Clydesdale - Anaheim, California
Horse Eye And Hair - Bakersfield, California
White Horse, Dark Horse - Tehachapi, California
Sad Horse - Onyx, California
Country Horse - Onyx, California
Running Horse - Onyx, California
Three Horses - Onyx, California
Lonely Horse - Onyx, California
Horse Eye And Bridle - Kernville, California

No comments:

Post a Comment