Saturday, May 18, 2013

If You Give A Dog A Donut...

I meant to post this a while ago, but never got around to it. Some friends of mine had a donut birthday party for their son. They also have a blog, and posted about the party.
If You Give A Dog A Donut - Tehachapi, California
I brought along a camera, plus played around with a couple of cameras that others had brought. A couple of those images made it onto their blog. The photograph above was one of the images that I captured.
Through The Lens - Stallion Springs, California
On another note, I've been working on my personal project A Photographer's Journey. In its most simplest explanation, it is me photographing me while photographing (not a typo). That description is perhaps too simple, but it's a good way to explain the general idea. Instead of sharing the project straight to this Blog, I've been sharing it through Flickr. If you haven't been following this project, click here to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment