Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Thought Of The Day: Keep Pushing Forward, Keep Improving

Wave And Three Rocks - Pismo Beach, California
With photography, you've got to keep pushing forward, you've got to keep improving. You've got to constantly be challenging yourself to do better.

There are so many photographers and "wanna be" photographers out there. The only way to set yourself apart is to be better, be more creative. Never settle, never be satisfied, strive for perfection. Strive to be the most creative that you can possibly be.

I can look back at my own photography and see improvements. I'm a better photographer today than I was last year, and a better photographer last year than two years ago. Hopefully, with lots of effort, I'll be a better photographer next year. I'm always striving to become better. I'm constantly trying to improve my art.

So don't be discouraged if you are not as good as you'd like to be. Just push yourself forward, constantly push yourself forward, and you'll be surprised at where you end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment