Thursday, August 22, 2013

Update

I haven't posted to this Blog in a week, but that's because I've been on vacation. I didn't go anywhere, but just simply took it easy. I needed a little R&R.

Last week I posted a review of the Sigma DP2 Merrill camera. I just added some more sample photographs to my DP2 Merrill set on Flickr, so be sure to check that out. Expect even more to be added in the upcoming days.

Other than that it has been pretty quiet in the photography world (at least in my little corner of it). Be sure to check out my posts on photographic vision, being an artist and the decisive moment, if you never have before. These are the most important items on this Blog, yet they are often the least viewed. People worry so much about equipment when equipment matters very little.

No comments:

Post a Comment