Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall Flowers

Earlier this year I posted photographs of flowers, and then some early spring blossoms. I photographed a few flowers over the summer, as well.

Flower photography is not my passion, but I cannot help myself sometimes when a colorful and delicate flower is in front of me. This last weekend, at a strip mall in Bakersfield, I found myself face-to-face with some flowers. I had my Sigma DP2 Merrill with me, so I captured a few photographs.

The lesson here, if there is a lesson, is to always carry a camera with you. You never know what you might find. In this case, I found some colorful blossoms in the middle of city chaos.
Yellow Rose Blossom - Bakersfield, California
Red Rose Blossom - Bakersfield, California
Fuchsia Blossom - Bakersfield, California

No comments:

Post a Comment