Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Abandonment Photography Series

Abandoned Bathroom - Rosamond, California
I've been photographing abandoned locations for about 18 months now. It started with the old George Air Force Base housing in Victorville, California. I've really been busy photographing abandoned places over the last couple months.

If you look over at the right side of this page under "Important Pages" you'll see Abandonment. I've made accessing and viewing my abandonment photography easier. Simply click on the link at the right (or click here) and you'll see that it has been organized into one place.

You can also view my abandonment set on Flickr (click here).

I've really enjoy creating this series and I look forward to continuing it. Be sure to check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment