Friday, October 11, 2013

Autumn Is In Full Swing (Fall Photographs)

Autumn is in full swing. Trees are turning red, orange and yellow. Soon the colorful leaves will be gone and winter will be upon us. So if you want to capture Autumn, now is the time!

I captured a few fall photographs this last weekend in my neighborhood. The photographs below were all found close to my house. You don't have to travel far or live in Boston to experience the colorful season. I used a Samsung NX200 with a telephoto zoom for these images.

Also, check out my post Five Tips For Photographing Fall Colors.
Yellow Autumn Tree - Stallion Springs, California
Red Leaves - Stallion Springs, California
Red Tree - Stallion Springs, California
Autumn Behind Fence - Stallion Springs, California
Color of Autumn - Stallion Springs, California

No comments:

Post a Comment