Monday, November 11, 2013

Abandonment: Mojave Apartments - Mojave, California

Continuing my Abandonment series, below are photographs of an old apartment complex in Mojave, California. There are a total of two single-story structures, both of which are boarded up. I could not access the interior, although I did capture one image of the interior through a hole.

Just guessing, I'd say that the place was first opened sometime in the 1960's and may have originally been a hotel. I don't know when it closed, but it looks like it has been closed for a while now, perhaps over ten years.

I used a Sigma DP2 Merrill to capture these images.
Mojave Apartments - Mojave, California
15320 - Mojave, California
Cold Air No Longer - Mojave, California
Pipe Hook - Mojave, California
No More Light - Mojave, California
Back Wall Color - Mojave, California
Mojave Apartments Interior - Mojave, California
Mojave Apartments Sign - Mojave, California

No comments:

Post a Comment