Thursday, December 26, 2013

Daily Joshua Project - Update 1

Rest - Stallion Springs, California
Day 5
It occurred to me that my Daily Joshua project is like one of those 365 projects that have been popular lately. In case you don't know, a 365 project is where you create one photograph each and every day for a whole year. Sometimes there is a theme, sometimes not. This project is similar to that, but there are some differences.

First, I am not limiting myself to just one photograph each day. I may have only one, or I may have ten. Second, I'm not sure if I will be able to keep this project up for a year. I hope that I can, but I'm not certain that I'll be able to do this for even a month. We will see.

Anyway, to view the entire project, please visit my set on Flickr. That's where all of the photographs are.
Holding Daddy's Thumb - Palmdale, California
Day 6
Cozy Baby - Valencia, California
Day 4
Brother And Sister Hands - Valencia, California
Day 3
Looking Baby - Valencia, California
Day 3
Baby Tiger - Valencia, California
Day 4
I'm Cute - Stallion Springs, California
Day 5
In The Warm Sunlight - Stallion Springs, California
Day 7
Innocence - Stallion Springs, California
Day 6

No comments:

Post a Comment