Sunday, December 22, 2013

The New Baby - Daily Joshua Project

Sleep Silent Child - Valencia, California
Day 2
I haven't posted in several days. The reason for this is because I have a new baby boy named Joshua, who was born on December 18th.

This is actually my third child. One regret I have with the first two children is that I did not photograph them enough. I have no idea why. I certainly photographed them, but I wish that I had captured them even more.
Sleeve Sucking - Valencia, California
Day 1
With Joshua I will not make that same mistake. So I have embarked on a new photography project: Daily Joshua. The plan is to photograph Joshua at least once every single day. Some days will have more than one image, but I want to create at least one image of Joshua each and every day. It will be interesting to see how he changes over time.

I will be updating this project regularly, so check back often. You can view the entire project on my Flickr page. Not every image in the project is here, so go there to see them all (click here). Also, all of these images were captured using a Sigma DP2 Merrill camera.
Bad To The Bone - Valencia, California
Day 1
Day 1, Hour 1 - Valencia, California
Day 1
Joshua's First Photograph - Valencia, California
Day 1
Resting Newborn - Valencia, California
Day 1
Nice To Meet You - Valencia, California
Day 3
First Bath - Valencia, California
Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment