Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thought Of The Day: Be Creative!

Color Lamp Abstract - Bakersfield, California
Be creative, because that's what's important in photography. Take the photograph above, for example. The lamp is one of a few dozen identical lamps in a pizza place in Bakersfield. Thousands of people see the lamp each day. But how many photographs do you think have been created that look like the one above?

It does not matter what camera I used. It does not matter what lens I used. It does not matter what software I used. What matters is that I was creative with what was in front of me and with the camera that was in my hand.

Creativity is what you need to make successful photographs. Don't worry about equipment. Worry about what really matters. Be an artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment