Friday, January 3, 2014

Daily Joshua Project - Update 2

Vintage Morning Rest - Stallion Springs, California
Day 9
I've been doing well on my Daily Joshua project. I've been able to capture at least one image each day so far. Today is day 17. I feel good about that, but I'd really like to make it all the way through a year at a minimum. All I can do is take it one day at a time.

Like I said, today is the 17th day, but I'm way behind on post-processing. My workflow took a big hit during the holidays. Hopefully I'll be able to get all caught up over the next couple of weeks.
Christmas Baby - Stallion Springs, California
Day 8
So far, the only camera that I've used for this project is my Sigma DP2 Merrill. I'm not sure if I'll stick with that camera for the entire year, or if I'll change it up sometimes. It might be fun to use some of my film cameras.

Baby's 1st Christmas #2 - Stallion Springs, California
Day 8
Brother Hands - Stallion Springs, California
Day 9
A Brother's Kiss - Stallion Springs, California
Day 9
My First Christmas - Stallion Springs, California
Day 8

No comments:

Post a Comment