Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Favorite Photographs of 2013 - Part 3 (May & June)

Part 1 Part 2 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9

Below are my favorite photographs that I created in the months of May and June of 2013. Obviously I captured far more than what's posted here. These are just the ones that I like more.

I used a Pentax K-30, Samsung NX210, Minolta XG-1 and Holga 120N camera to capture them. Does it matter which are from which? No, because vision is what's important, not cameras. I bet you cannot tell which images are from which cameras, aside from the Holga images.

I captured quite a few of these with film. I used film more during these two months than the rest of the year combined. Fuji Velvia 50, Ilford Delta 100, 400 and 3200 were the films of choice. Also note that I made fewer multiple-exposure photographs.
Country Elk - Stallion Springs, California
Red Tips - Tehachapi, California
Poppy Flower Field - Stallion Springs, California
Boy With Drink - Surprise, Arizona
Color Palette Abstract - Surprise, Arizona
Palm Branch - Surprise, Arizona
Hibiscus - Surprise, Arizona
Coming And Going - Tehachapi, California
Legs - Tehachapi, California
Window Horse - Tehachapi, California
Ranch Dog - Tehachapi, California
White Horse Eating Carrot - Tehachapi, California
Surfboard And Sand - Stallion Springs, California
Me Two - Stallion Springs, California
Valley Flight - Stallion Springs, California
Pass Above The Valley - Stallion Springs, California
Reflection Through The Window - Stallion Springs, California
Through The Lens - Stallion Springs, California
Brownie Target Six-20 - Stallion Springs, California
Even Uneven - Stallion Springs, California
Shadow Catcher - Stallion Springs, California
Trees On Hill - Tajon Ranch, California
Trees And Bird Above The Valley - Tejon Ranch, California
Self - Stallion Springs, California
Window of Opportunity - Stallion Springs, California

No comments:

Post a Comment