Saturday, February 8, 2014

Daily Joshua Project - Update 5

A Kiss From Sister - Stallion Springs, California
Day 37
I've managed to keep up with the photo-taking aspect of this project for seven weeks now. I'm about two weeks behind on the photo-editing aspect of it. That's alright, though, I will get it done. I'm just happy that I haven't yet dropped the ball. I've captured at least one image of my son Joshua every day. Mind you, not all of them are great, but that isn't necessarily the point of this project.

So far, every photograph in this project has been captured using a Sigma DP2 Merrill camera. Despite its shortcomings, I really enjoy using it and just love the image quality at low ISO. Be sure to click this link and visit my set on Flickr to see the entire project. Not every image is posted to this Blog.
Patriotic Josh - Big Bear Lake, California
Day 33
Sweetness - Stallion Springs, California
Day 34
Best Friends - Stallion Springs, California
Day 35
Giraffe & Josh - Stallion Springs, California
Day 36
In The Morning Window Light - Stallion Springs, California
Day 37
Sister Watching Brother - Stallion Springs, California
Day 38
Thomas & Friends - Stallion Springs, California
Day 39
They Grow Up So Fast - Stallion Springs, California
Day 40

No comments:

Post a Comment