Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Daily Joshua Project - Update 6

Breakfast With Josh - Mojave, California
Day 41
Here is another update to my Daily Joshua project. In case you are unaware what this project is, I'm photographing my son Joshua each and every day. He was born on December 18, 2013. So far I've been able to capture at least one photograph each day. Some days I've been able to capture more.

The entire project has been captured using a Sigma DP2 Merrill camera thus far. To see all of the images please visit my set on Flickr (click here).
Don't Take My Picture In The Heart Blanket - Stallion Springs, California
Day 41
Pacified - Stallion Springs, California
Day 42
Sleeping Angel - Stallion Springs, California
Day 43
Deep Thought - Stallion Springs, California
Day 44
Cozy Rest - Stallion Springs, California
Day 45
Shocked - Stallion Springs, California
Day 46
A Drink By The Fire - Stallion Springs, California
Day 47
A Mother's Gentle Touch - Stallion Springs, California
Day 48
Taking Sports Seriously - Stallion Springs, California
Day 49
In Colors - Stallion Springs, California
Day 50
Little Buddy - Stallion Springs, California
Day 51
Five Fingers - Stallion Springs, California
Day 52
Crazy Face - Stallion Springs, California
Day 53
Horsing Around - Stallion Springs, California
Day 54

No comments:

Post a Comment