Thursday, February 27, 2014

Daily Joshua Project - Update 7

Reaching - Stallion Springs, California
Day 55
For those who may not know what my Daily Joshua project is, I'm photographing my son Joshua each and every day. He was born on December 18, 2013. So far I've managed to capture at least one photograph each day.

I nearly messed this whole thing up. On one of the days I almost went to bed without having captured an image. Thankfully, my wife reminded me, and I was able to capture a photograph.
Playing Time - Stallion Springs, California
Day 56
Not all of the images in this project are great. Some are far from great. While I'd love for each photograph to be amazing, that's not the point of this project. Besides, on some days I lack the vision and creativity necessary to create a great image. Also, more than once, I thought I'd captured a better image than I actually had. I didn't notice some deficiency until reviewing the images later on my computer. By then it was too late. (There is a lesson here: take extra care to make sure everything is right). 
Who's Batman? - Stallion Springs, California
Day 57
Sleeping In Mother's Arms - Stallion Springs, California
Day 58
A Joshua Look - Stallion Springs, California
Day 59
Play Time - Stallion Springs, California
Day 60
Sleeping Troll - Stallion Springs, California
Day 61
Sleeping Like A Rock - Stallion Springs, California
Day 62
Sleeping Super Hero - Stallion Springs, California
Day 63
Brothers, Playing - Stallion Springs, California
Day 64
Thinking About Football - Stallion Springs, California
Day 65

No comments:

Post a Comment