Thursday, February 13, 2014

My New Camera: Nokia Lumia 1020

First Sunrise - Stallion Springs, California
This is the very first image that I captured with my Nokia Lumia 1020.
I just replaced my Samsung Galaxy S cell phone with a Nokia Lumia 1020. Yes, the 41-megapixel-camera-with-a-Carl-Zeiss-lens cell phone. It arrived in the mail yesterday. I only had time to charge it before heading off to bed.

This morning I was up just before the sun. I looked out one of the windows in my home and saw the scene that you see in the above photograph. I grabbed the phone and made one exposure. Everything was in auto. It was set to the default 5 megapixel JPEG setting. A few hours later I found a free photo editing app and applied a small amount of contrast and color saturation, as well as cropped about a third of the image out.

I haven't had a chance yet to play around with the camera part of the phone, aside from the one image that I captured. I'll get to that over the next few days and then write a full review for this Blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment