Monday, March 10, 2014

Daily Joshua Project - Update 8

Catch Me - Stallion Springs, California
Day 66
My Daily Joshua project has continued on track. I've managed to capture at least one image each day of my son since his birth, and he's almost three months old now. So far, so good. 

I have a long ways to go. I'd like to continue this project until his first birthday, and maybe beyond. I'd also like to get more creative with the photographs. Sometimes I feel the day slip away and I snap an image just to have one. Sometimes I think I could do better, and that most certainly means that I should push myself to do better.
Squeeze Me - Stallion Springs, California
Day 67
Each of these photographs were captured using a Nokia Lumia 1020. Yes, a cell phone. This further demonstrates that vision is more important than equipment in photography.

To see the entire project, please view my set on Flickr (click here). As always, there are some photographs that I don't share on this blog, so if you want to see all of the images you must go there.
Asleep In The Car Seat - Tehachapi, California
Day 68
Stop, Yield, Go - Stallion Springs, California
Day 69
Joshua Laughing - Stallion Springs, California
Day 70
Duck Toy - Stallion Springs, California
Day 71
Joshua Drinking Shadow - Stallion Springs, California
Day 72
Whoo Loves Ya - Stallion Springs, California
Day 73
Wondering - Stallion Springs, California

No comments:

Post a Comment