Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Elk In The Yard

Elk Eating #1 - Stallion Springs, California
I woke up Sunday morning to five elk enjoying breakfast in my yard. They were in a field across the street when I first saw them, but they made their way onto my property shortly thereafter. They spent a few minutes enjoying my yard before moving on to another field.

Elk are big animals! I was a little nervous when they decided to come into my yard because I was outdoors with a camera. I didn't want to be too close.

I used my Samsung NX200, which had a 50-200mm lens attached, and captured the images that you see here.
Community Elk - Stallion Springs, California
Elk Eating #2 - Stallion Springs, California
Talking Elk - Stallion Springs, California
Elk Watching - Stallion Springs, California
Elk Eating #3 - Stallion Springs, California
Elk Eating #4 - Stallion Springs, California
An Elk In The Field - Stallion Springs, California
A Look Back - Stallion Springs, California
What Are You Looking At? - Stallion Springs, California
An Elk - Stallion Springs, California
Elk Eating The Sign Post - Stallion Springs, California
Walking Elk - Stallion Springs, California

No comments:

Post a Comment