Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Best Camera Is The One That's With You (Out For A Quick Walk With The Nokia Lumia 1020)

Stealth Flight - Palmdale, California
I went out for a quick walk, and the only camera I had on me was my cell phone (Nokia Lumia 1020). If you have a camera with you, and it does not matter which camera it is, you have what you need to capture great photographs.

You see, photography is not about equipment. Cameras make no difference. Vision and creativity are what matter most. So, yes, it is true, the best camera is the one that's with you. Even if that camera is a cell phone.

On my quick walk I captured the two photographs you see here. If I did not have my cell phone camera, I would not have created these images.
Tree Branch - Palmdale, California

No comments:

Post a Comment