Saturday, March 29, 2014

Weekend Road Trip Along The Pacific Coast Highway

Boat And Rock - Morro Bay, California
This weekend (starting in a few hours, in fact) I'll be taking a road trip up the Pacific Coast Highway in central California. While I've made day trips to a few of the beaches along this route, I've never really explored the central coast. I've never been to Big Sur or Monterey. I'm really looking forward to experiencing this beautiful part of California.

I've got my cameras already packed. I'm bringing along my Sigma DP2 Merrill, Samsung NX200, Minolta XG-1 (and a couple rolls of Fuji Velvia 50), and Nokia Lumia 1020. I'm sure it will take a while to post-process all of the images I capture, but I'll be sure to share them on this blog when they are ready.
Three Kayaks - Pismo Beach, California
Avila Beach - Avila Beach, California

No comments:

Post a Comment