Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Follow Up Thoughts - Thought of The Day: Sony NEX-7 or Nikon D3200?

On April 26, 2012 I published a post called Thought of The Day: Sony NEX-7 or Nikon D3200? That article, as of this writing, is the 3rd most viewed post on the Roesch Photography Blog.

I chose to compare those two cameras because they shared the same sensor. Interestingly, Sony has discontinued the NEX line and Nikon has moved on to the D3300.

The response I received to the post was very positive. I guess it helped some people decide which camera to purchase. For that I'm glad. But I'm not sure that there was a whole lot of valuable information contained in that post.

What I will say is that it doesn't really matter which camera was chosen. If someone picked the NEX-7, their photographs are no better or worse than if they'd picked the D3200. The other way around, too. Vision is what matters most. Creativity, too. The minor differences between camera models makes no difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment