Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Favorite Photographs of 2013 - Part 9 (December)

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8

I finally got around to finishing this series. It has been interesting to look back. My photography changed significantly from January to December. I feel that it improved, but more importantly I feel like my photography found some much needed direction.

My third child was born in December, so many of the photographs captured that month revolved around him. I also continued photographing abandoned locations. The images below are my favorite photographs that I captured during December of 2013. I used a Sigma DP2 Merrill to photograph all of them.
Color Lamp Abstract - Bakersfield, California
Snow Burst - Stallion Springs, California
Snow Trike - Stallion Springs, California
Snow Covered Bench - Stallion Springs, California
Covered Bridge - Stallion Springs, California
Frozen - Stallion Springs, California
Winter Day #1 - Stallion Springs, California
Winter Day #2 - Stallion Springs, California
Dusk Fog - Stallion Springs, California
Three Clothespins - Stallion Springs, California
Sleep Silent Child - Valencia, California
Sleeve Sucking - Valencia, California
Resting Newborn - Valencia, California
First Bath - Valencia, California
Rest - Stallion Springs, California
Christmas Baby - Stallion Springs, California
Vintage Morning Rest - Stallion Springs, California
Daily Rest - Stallion Springs, California
No Trespassing Post - Rosamond, California
Three Eaves - Rosamond, California
Three Forgotten Nails - Rosamond, California
Bolt, Burnt - Rosamond, California
Abandoned Monkey Onesie - Rosamond, California
View of Yesterday's Tomorrow - Rosamond, California
Forgotten Broom - Rosamond, California


No comments:

Post a Comment