Monday, June 30, 2014

Toy Trains

U.P. 9375 - Stallion Springs, California
Earlier this year I began building an N scale model train layout. It's not all that big (2'x3'), so it is a doable project that doesn't take up too much of my time. It's maybe 35% complete. The photograph above is my very first image of the train layout.

My four-year-old son is nuts about trains. He loves real trains, model trains, wooden trains, pictures of trains. You get the idea. His older sister also like trains, but not nearly as much as he does. It is still too early to know if his baby brother will like them, too.
Choices - Stallion Springs, California
I captured the three photographs in this post this last weekend. It shows that ordinary objects can look extraordinary in great light. Always be on the lookout for great light.

I used a Sigma DP2 Merrill camera to capture the images and post processed them using Alien Skin Exposure 6.
Yellow Gondola - Stallion Springs, California

No comments:

Post a Comment