Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July 4th Fun (Stallion Springs, California)

For Independence Day I went to a friend's house to celebrate. I didn't necessarily intend to photograph, but brought along my Sigma DP2 Merrill anyway. I'm glad I did.

It was a good time. The food was tasty. The weather near perfect. The kids certainly had fun. Anyway, below are the photographs (all post processed using Alien Skin Exposure 6).
Independence Day Flag - Stallion Springs, California
Grilling Hot Dogs - Stallion Springs, California
Fruit Pies - Stallion Springs, California
Boy Eating Pie - Stallion Springs, California
Red, White & Blue Straws - Stallion Springs, California
Trike Ride - Stallion Springs, California
I Spy - Stallion Springs, California
Eating Watermelon - Stallion Springs, California

No comments:

Post a Comment