|An August Sunset - Stallion Springs, California|
I placed this photograph in this post simply to add some visual interest.
If you look at the right side of the Roesch Photography Blog under "Popular Posts" you'll see a list of the top 10 all-time most viewed posts on this blog. They are all about equipment, mostly cameras. Posts about equipment are almost always more popular than posts that have nothing to do with equipment. That's why it is surprising that Nobody Cares… has received so much attention. It has even been viewed more times than my review of the Nikon D3200!
Even though equipment posts are the most popular, they are never the best, most interesting or most important posts on this blog. There are pieces I've written that are so much better than those, and are worth your time to read. But they don't receive a lot of attention. Below are some recent posts that are not about equipment that you may have missed, listed newest to oldest. Click on the blue text to go to the posts. Pop open a cold cola, perhaps pop some corn, and enjoy the read.
- Five Essential Elements of Photographic Vision
- Why I Don't Watermark My Photographs
- Color & Monochrome
- Get Permission - A Tale of Two Photographs
- 5 Lessons From 2 Photographs
- Adventure of Summer Youth - A Look At A Photograph
- Photography Thoughts: Black & White or Color?
- 5 Lessons From A Photograph - Part 3
- The Golden Hour - What It Is & How To Use It
- 5 Lessons From A Photograph - Part 2
- Black & White or Toned Black & White?
- Photography Obstacles
- Thought of The Day: Creative Inspiration (Negatives & Positives)
- 5 Lessons From A Photograph
- 5 Principals of Great Photography
- Photographic Vision - Or, Why Some Photographs Are Better Than Others (Railroad Images)