Monday, October 27, 2014

My Photographs Published In Tehachapi Lifestyle Magazine

Hikers - Tomo-Khani State Historic Park, CA
Pictographs #1 - Tomo-Khani State Historic Park, CA

I just picked up the November issue of Tehachapi Lifestyle Magazine, a local publication about all things Tehachapi. In that issue is an article about the Tomo-Khani State Historic Park, which is found in the hills just outside of Tehachapi. The park is celebrating its 20th year.

I visited the Tomo-Khani State Historic Park last year, and (as you might have expected) captured some photographs. The magazine wanted to use five of my photographs for the article. It's a two-page spread, plus an image on the contents page.

I figured since most of you will never read Tehachapi Lifestyle Magazine, I'll post here the photographs that were published. I hope that you enjoy! Oh, and if you ever find yourself in Tehachapi on a Saturday morning during the spring or fall, be sure to check out California's least known state park--Tomo-Khani.
Pictographs #2 - Tomo-Khani State Historic Park, CA
Trail Through A California Landscape - Tomo-Khani State Historic Park, CA
Guide, Explaining - Tomo-Khani State Historic Park, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment