Sunday, November 9, 2014

Going To The Happiest Place On Earth - Disneyland

Mickey Watching World of Color - Anaheim, California
I'm taking my family to Disneyland this week. Yea! It's the happiest place on earth, at least for my little ones. It should be an unforgettable family getaway.

Disneyland is also a wonderful opportunity for photography. There are great scenes all over the place. While my camera's lens should most certainly be pointed at my young children, there are all sorts of other things to point it at, as well.

About two-and-a-half years ago I visited the park, and I came away with some nice images, I'm hoping to be even more successful this time around. All of the photographs in this post were captured on that last trip using a Samsung NX200 camera.
Pink Flowers - Anaheim, California
Disconnected - Anaheim, California
Ferris Wheel #2 - Anaheim, California 
Ferris Wheel #3 - Anaheim, California
World of Color #1 - Anaheim, California
Clydesdale - Anaheim, California 
Red Lamp - Anaheim, California
African Daisy - Anaheim, California
Castle Wall - Anaheim, California

No comments:

Post a Comment