Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Some Exciting Changes

The Old Boron Housing - Boron, California
I have some exciting changes to announce. It's a great way for me to bring in the new year.

First, I started a new blog called the Urban Exploration Photography Blog. It's a photography blog dedicated to abandonment. What that means is you'll see less about abandoned structures here, because it will be posted over there. In fact, check out my post over there on a recent trip I made to the abandoned Boron Air Force Station. I've also made a Facebook page to go along with that Blog, and I encourage you to "like" it. My Flickr page is the same.

The Roesch Photography Blog isn't going anywhere. This will be my "general photography" blog and the new one will be my abandonment blog. I'll still be updating this Blog, so don't go anywhere. Follow this Blog and the other one. It's twice the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment