Thursday, March 26, 2015

My CrowdMedia Page

Sunset At Morro Rock - Morro Bay, California
I mentioned awhile back that I was contacted by CrowdMedia and was asked to join. Well, I did join. (If you are not exactly sure what CrowdMedia is or what I'm talking about here, go ahead and read that post I linked to.)

I have yet to sell anything through CrowdMedia. I'm not really surprised by this. It seems as though they've recently changed their model, and instead of just being a stock agency, they're now accepting assignments from clientele. That aspect of it reminds me a little of Talenthouse. We'll have to wait and see if it's successful or not.

Anyway, something that I've been up to lately is creating different portfolios on there. It's still a work-in-progress, but I feel it is done-enough to share here. So go check it out (click here)!

Right now I have Color Landscapes, Monochrome Landscapes, Seascapes, Farm, Energy, Color Flowers, Monochrome Flowers, Color Abandonment, Monochrome Abandonment, and Perilous Journey. I'm still working on a couple of others.

If you view those portfolios, you'll see on the left a few things that you can click on. Clicking on the heart will "like" the portfolio. Clicking on the "f" will share it on Facebook. And clicking on the bird will share it on Twitter.

If you have a few minutes, go on over and check it all out. There are plenty of great images to see. If you think about it, leave me some feedback on what you think of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment