Monday, March 16, 2015

The Roesch Photography Blog Is Four Years Old Today!

On A Brighter Day - Tehachapi, California
The Roesch Photography Blog is four-years-old today. On March 16, 2011 I published the very first post. I had no idea what I was doing back then (and maybe I still don't), but I did it anyway. There have been plenty of ups-and-downs and things haven't always gone smoothly. Yet, four years later, the Roesch Photography Blog is still here.

No one pays me to write this blog. I do it for free. But I wouldn't do it at all if no one came here to read my posts and view my photographs. It's you, the readers, that make this blog happen. I have you to thank, so thank you!

I don't know what the future holds for the Roesch Photography Blog. Will this be the last year? Will it go on for decades and decades? It's difficult to know. No one knows what life will throw at them. I hope this continues for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment